If you have experience (either positive or negative) with hiring and using babysitters/nannies, using online sitter services, or you consider yourself knowledgeable in any of the above topics, we invite you to write a guest post for SitterCompare.
Share your experience, knowledge, frustrations, and general thoughts to help other families and individuals make informed decisions in this world of ever changing and growing online sitter services.
What can I write about?
We are looking for original and well written articles that are relevant to our overall topic – the world of kids, parents, nannies and babysitters. Of course there is a lot of room to move in this overall topic – really anything that helps parents avoid frustration and make informed decisions will be helpful for readers.
Our readers love practical tips. Anything you include that is ‘how to’, that provides practical tips or even just your personal story will be greatly appreciated.
- Tips for moms who will be leaving their child(ren) for the first time.
- Are you a work at home mum? Have you ever used a mother’s helper?
- How did you find the caregiver? What was the experience like?
- If you are already a member of a matchmaking service, what is your experience?
- Traveling with a nanny / babysitter
- Babysitter’s games and activities
- Tips and advice on nanny background checks
- Nanny Housekeeper
- Tips on green and sustainable living for kids. How to communicate those ideas to your nanny?
- Your nanny is a strict vegan. How do you organize preparing meals?
- Do you have any thoughts about ethical eating?
- What your nanny should now about food additives and preservatives
- Advice and tips on legal requirements for employing nannies /babysitters.
- What about tax? Any tips for household employers?
- Are nanny cams legal? What is your view?
Check some examples:
The objective of Sittercompare is to openly share useful and practical tips for parents seeking a nanny or babysitter. Remember, the more useful your information, the more traffic you’ll get back to your site.
What do I get in return?
You will get more exposure for your blog or your brand on the Internet:
- Build Your Brand
- Reach New Audience
- Networking Opportunity
- Build Links to Your Site
- Get More RSS Subscribers
- Get Free Social Media Promotion
You’ll be credited as the author and can include two line bio with 2 hyperlinks to your website or another profile of your choice like Twitter or Linkedin. Your article will be featured on our homepage and in the sidebar. We will promote your article on Social Media including Facbook, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon and Digg.
Guest Writer Guidelines
Before your submit an article, please note that:
- Your article must be an original content and can not be republished somewhere else including your own blog.
- Articles should be non-commercial, non-promotional in nature.
- Your article may be anywhere between 500 and 1000 words in length.
- Author bio should be no more than 2 lines.
- You can have 2 links in your bio.
- Articles that promote your own product or service are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.)